3433 Trinity Street - B, Eureka, California 95501$900
Single Level Eureka Studio
This beautiful Eureka studio apartment is ideally located in Myrtletown and has brand new floors, new kitchen cabinets, and a completely new bathroom. Kitchen is a partial kitchen and will only have a hot plate instead of an oven/range. There is plenty of storage within attic space with pull down stairs.
*Tenant pays all utilities except water/sewer/PGE
*Parking is street parking.
*Properties may or may not be vacant. DO NOT WALK THE PROPERTY OR PEEK INTO WINDOWS.
CURRENT POLICY FOR SHOWINGS:
*All Applicants to fill out an application online prior to scheduling any showings to determine eligibility.
*Due to Covid-19, we are limiting physical showings of the properties and asking all prospective applicants to fill out an application prior to showing. Once a tenant is pre-approved, then we will schedule a showing with specific safety measures in place. Our employees will be wearing masks and gloves.
1) There will only be one showing of no more than 2 people of the same household at a time.
2) Each person will sign a disclosure form regarding showing during these times.
3) We ask that people wear a mask to preserve the health of Cottage Realty employees.
4) We will open the unit and once we come back out, will allow a prospective party to go through and ask that no one touch anything.
5) Once completed, an employee of Cottage Realty will be waiting outside to answer any questions and 6 ft will be maintained at all times.
6) Once the showing is completed, it will be sanitized accordingly.
*Cottage Realty is closely monitoring COVID-19 (coronavirus) and its impact in our community. The health and safety of our customers is our highest priority during this time. While we cannot control the severity or unpredictability of this virus, we can take preventive measures to limit the spread and impact of COVID-19. We are currently acting with prudence in our day-to-day operation with basic preventative safety measures following the guidance set forth by the U.S. Federal Government, Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and other health agencies, including:
*Cleaning hands with soap often, for at least 20 seconds.
*Using an alcohol-based hand sanitizer when soap and water are not available.
*Keeping the recommended 6 feet from people.
*Cleaning frequently touched surfaces.
*Covering cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throwing tissue in the trash.
*Staying home when sick.
Cottage Realty is a licensed Real Estate Company BRE#01332916
• Rent: $900
• Application Fee: $35
• Security Deposit: $1,500
• Available Now
3433 Trinity Street - B, Eureka, California 95501
Interested In This Property?
Owning a home is a great investment and it is key to plan your mortgage payments ahead of time. Calculate for your monthly mortgage using our free calculator below.